A scrapbook of stuff I'm reading / looking at / listening to / thinking about...
Posts tagged "my gadget year 2012"
When our kid was born, I wasn’t miserable enough, so I started shopping for a new printer. I bought this all-in-one almost solely based on the recommendation of @omarg, who said it was the first printer he’s owned “with zero problems/hassles.” We’ve had it for a week or two and it works great.
Why it doesn’t suck ass:
- It prints photos straight from your iPhone
- It prints straight from your camera card
- It prints from your computer wirelessly
- It’ll scan to your computer wirelessly
- You don’t need a USB cable, which the bastards never include anyways
- If you want, you can make color copies of your balls (or whatever)
- It’s got one tray for letter-sized paper, one tray for smaller photo paper
- It does some other shit I haven’t even bothered with